I get asked all the time.... What makes makeup for photography different than everyday makeup? Can't I just do it myself?
- The answer is YES... I don't want any of my clients to feel pressured into getting their hair and makeup done for a session or their big day, but I will tell you it makes the world of difference in photos!!! Here are my top 10 reasons to go PRO...
1. Take the stress of yourself and enjoy your day
2. There are a lot of factors that can effect makeup in photos ex. Lighting, time of day, skin tone and weather.
3.We use High Definition products to give your skin an airbrushed apperance in your photos.
4. Using a hair and makeup artist with extensive training and experience will ensure you look your very best.
5. We use highly pigmented products that allows different looks from natural to glam without looking "cakey"
6. If you get frustrated with your complexion because it is oily, dry or combination we know how to help you get your skin ready for your big day!
7. Using water resistant products ensure for a tear free and long lasting wear to your makeup look.
8.Education is SOOOO important. B. has been trained by some of the industries leading experts and continues her education every year.
9.Using a licensed cosmetologist is key, it can help you avoid many mishaps.
10. Because we do photography as well as hair and makeup we know exactly what you need for every situation!